St Mary’s Allotments are situated on the Radford Road on the outskirts of Leamington Spa. The site has been used as allotments for around 100 years. The Association currently has over 300 members cultivating 414 plots.
The site was established in 1894 as St Mary’s Cottagers’ and General Horticultural and Industrial Society, with Alderman Sydney Flavel as President. At the 1909 AGM, held in the former Oak Inn on Radford Road, it was renamed St Mary’s Allotment Association.