Purpose of Committee (as per constitution)
- To rent suitable land from the landlords, Trustees or other parties desirous of letting their land then to re-let the same land to Members of the Association* and achieve full compliance with all terms and conditions of the site Tenancy Agreement.
- The effective management of the site sublet in allotment plots to Members of the Association for Allotment gardening.
- By means of B, to offer Members the opportunity to provide for themselves vegetables, fruit and flowers and to enjoy attendant leisure, social and health benefits.
- The establishment and maintenance of co-operative and harmonious relationships amongst Members and with the local community neighbouring the site.
- The continuation of the existence of the Association and its operation for the benefit of its Members.
- The preservation and improvement of the fertility of the soil of each allotment plot and management of the site in an environmentally friendly way.
- The Association shall be non-party in politics and non-sectarian in religion and will operate an equal opportunities policy.
- Actos procesales de las partes
Members of the Association are all those people who have paid the current membership fee and who rent at least one allotment plot.