As we have been unable to hold an AGM this year the committee felt that we should send members a resume of the financial statement that would have been presented at the AGM.
A full version of these accounts can be found by clicking here
- Our income for the year, which is mainly rents from our 400 members amounted to £19,842.75p.
- However our expenditure for the year was £24,916.16p, giving an overspend on income for the year of £5,073.41p.
- During the last year we have spent £12,300 on improvements for our 20 acre site with its 400 plots. The new security fencing along Radford Road has been completed, new entrance sign and notice boards erected along with white edge lining to the access road.
- The overspend has been paid for out of surplus funds which we have built up over previous years.
- The Committee can reassure members that our finances are in good shape
- Remeron online no prescription
- Get zithromax online
- Actos procesales de las partes
- Buy diflucan no prescription
- Abilify costco
- Estrace cream generic purchase
- Where can i buy paxil cr over the counter
- Promethazine pill cost
- Can you buy stendra over the counter usa
- How to get voltaren in the us