Mikron has been providing summer entertainment at St Mary’s over the last few years and the shows have been enjoyed by everyone attending. Unfortunately, last year’s performance had to be cancelled due to Coronavirus, but we are pleased to announce that the company are back this year with a new production.
Mikron need to raise at least £2800 to cover the costs of running the show, so we do hope that as many of you as possible, including family and friends, will support the company in what is always a really enjoyable evening.
However arrangements are different this year so please make sure that you read the following guidance from Mikron and don’t just turn up on the night.
- Wrap up warm and bring appropriate clothing for the weather conditions as there are no indoor backups this year.
- Bring your own chairs (to keep you and our hosts safe), no floor blankets please – you may not be able to see!
- Wear a mask until seated.
- Please do not attend If you are displaying symptoms (we’ll happily refund your donation and release your booking).
- Please arrive no sooner than 30 minutes before a show – we will not start a show before everyone is settled
What Mikron are doing to keep you safe
- Mikron has a seating plan for every show – and will seat you all safely on arrival.
- Mikron will be in PPE until the show starts.
- Trace information – in the unlikely event of a positive test from a member of the audience or Mikron team we’ll contact everyone that attended the event via our booking system.
In addition to the Mikron information please also note that:
- You will need to book tickets in advance online if you are planning to attend this year’s show.
- There is a strict limit on tickets, so please book early to make sure that you get tickets. Tickets are already selling well, so don’t wait as you might miss out.
- There will be no refreshments on sale this year so please bring your own.
- Booking tickets in larger groups of up to 6 will assist Mikron to ensure that as many people as possible can see a show this year. If you want to be seated as a group, please book together at the same time.
Click here to book tickets